A Microscopic Artist…
Willard Wigan will be showing his artwork at Art Basel next month. He says he’s been making his art since he was five years old when he decided to make shoes for ants. What is it he does?
He creates art so small it fits inside the eye of a needle. (See his gallery.)
He’s even been honored by Prince Charles, who gave him an MBE, the most prestigious award given to a layperson, for his contributions to art.
His work is displayed in custom cases with microscopes so that it is easy to see the miniature master pieces that he creates. He will be showing from 11/12-12/6/2010 and the show will even feature his tribute to Miami Heat’s greatest!
- How to Start an Online Store When You Don’t Know How to Start an Online Store
- Top Ecommerce Conferences To Attend In 2017
- 10 Ways to Convert Holiday Traffic Into Sales
- Maximize Your Holiday Revenue By Optimizing Your Ecommerce Website
- Increasing Customer Service by Making Shopify Shipping Truly Awesome
- Blogging Tips
- Current Events
- Google Adword Coupons
- Internet Marketing
- Miami News and Events
- Miami Web Design
- Mobile App Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Small business tips
- Social Media
- Web Site Management
- Web site marketing