Blackberry Playbook May Support Google Apps.
We all know that Google is trying to get into everything. It does seem that whatever they touch turns to gold. Google have being trying to find a way into the mobile market and it looks like they may have found it.
Research in Motion, the makers of the Playbook, will see that the Blackberry can support some of the apps from the Google android platform. This will give customers access to more than 130,000 apps. Android has become a very popular alternative to Apple products. The company doesn’t have a tablet product and it would certainly give users other options in the market, rather than dealing only with Apple.
You can always count on Miami web design to give you the most up to date news and information regarding web design and technology. You can call us for an appointment as we are in the Miami area at (305) 937- 2526 or you can visit us at http://www.aws3.com
- How to Start an Online Store When You Don’t Know How to Start an Online Store
- Top Ecommerce Conferences To Attend In 2017
- 10 Ways to Convert Holiday Traffic Into Sales
- Maximize Your Holiday Revenue By Optimizing Your Ecommerce Website
- Increasing Customer Service by Making Shopify Shipping Truly Awesome
- Blogging Tips
- Current Events
- Google Adword Coupons
- Internet Marketing
- Miami News and Events
- Miami Web Design
- Mobile App Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Small business tips
- Social Media
- Web Site Management
- Web site marketing