Content, Content, Content
Lately websites have had to re-think and redo their content so that it doesn’t clash with Google and their new algorithms and still rank highly.
Googles algorithm penalizes any duplicate content or poor content on websites by reducing their page ranking. Websites like Ezine articles, Article base and Hubpages saw an 80% drop in their organic performance index during February.
Drops in ranking like this can devastate a company or website. Where as your website might have been on page one for a search, it could now be six or seven pages back on a search. Google is trying its best to make sure that its users can expect quality content with its search results with out having to sift through inaccurate duplicate content.
- How to Start an Online Store When You Don’t Know How to Start an Online Store
- Top Ecommerce Conferences To Attend In 2017
- 10 Ways to Convert Holiday Traffic Into Sales
- Maximize Your Holiday Revenue By Optimizing Your Ecommerce Website
- Increasing Customer Service by Making Shopify Shipping Truly Awesome
- Blogging Tips
- Current Events
- Google Adword Coupons
- Internet Marketing
- Miami News and Events
- Miami Web Design
- Mobile App Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Small business tips
- Social Media
- Web Site Management
- Web site marketing