Absolute Web Services Presents: The Twitter Contest!
We want to thank our three overall winners from the last two contests we held: Alexandra Johnson, Melinda Lee and Nick Brazil.We appreciate all the hard work everyone put in!
We had such a great time with our Facebook contest, that now we want to bring the same excitement to Twitter! Thus, another contest!
We are offering a $125 Amazon gift card to the person that brings us the most total unique followers on Twitter. The contest begins today (12/7/2012) at 1pm EST.
So, the rules are as follows:
1) Visit Twitter.com and follow Absolute Web Services @MiamiWebsites
2) Encourage all your Friends to do the same, and then have them mention us in a Tweet. (For Example: “@MiamiWebsites – John Smith Sent me!”)
3) After two weeks (12/21/2012, 1pm EST) we will tally all the numbers and see who sent us the most followers. The person who wins will have the gift card digitally delivered to them by the end of business that day. Simple as that!
Just a side note: We will NOT split prizes this time. The person who sends us the most followers will win. Plain and simple. If you send someone our way, but they do not MENTION you were the one that sent them, it will not count.
So follow @MiamiWebsites on Twitter, tell all your friends to do the same & mention us (@MiamiWebsites) in a Tweet with your name and that’s it!
Be sure to comment and ask questions! We are always here to help!
– Absolute Web Services
- Connecting With Your Audience Without Going ‘Live’
- Absolute Web Ranks Among ‘Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Florida’ Inc. 5000 Regional Series
- The Best Software for Virtual Conferences and Meetings
- Absolute Web Ranks Among Clutch’s Top Developers – Again
- What is the Impact of Coronavirus on Ecommerce Businesses?
If you’re a frequent user of Instagram, you probably can’t…
We have some exciting news to share: Absolute Web Services…
As most experts will tell you, one of the keys…