Adobe Acquires Magento Commerce
Adobe made an announcement today that it has acquired Magento Commerce for $1.68 billion. The inclusion of the Magento Commerce Cloud will allow commerce to be integrated into the Adobe Experience Cloud flawlessly. This will provide one platform that caters to both B2B and B2C globally.
The Magento Platform merges digital commerce, order management, and predictive intelligence into a unified commerce platform that enables shopping experiences across a wide array of industries.
For more info on the announcement:
- Why The ‘Influencer Hating’ Ice-Cream Truck Owner Resonated So Well With The Public
- Absolute Web awarded “Best Web Designers” and “Best Branding Agencies” by Expertise
- The Best Subscription Solutions for Shopify
- Absolute Web Awarded “Top Developer in Florida” by Clutch
- Absolute Web Services Ranked Top Developer in Clutch’s 2019 B2B Report
You may have heard about the influencer hating ice cream…
Since our founding in 1999, our goal has consistently been…