Adobe Acquires Magento Commerce
Adobe made an announcement today that it has acquired Magento Commerce for $1.68 billion. The inclusion of the Magento Commerce Cloud will allow commerce to be integrated into the Adobe Experience Cloud flawlessly. This will provide one platform that caters to both B2B and B2C globally.
The Magento Platform merges digital commerce, order management, and predictive intelligence into a unified commerce platform that enables shopping experiences across a wide array of industries.
For more info on the announcement:
- Absolute Web Services Named the Top 2018 E-Commerce Development Company by Clutch
- Facebook Offers New Option to Boost Marketplace Posts and Marketplace Ads for Businesses
- Tactics to Increase Ecommerce Sales and Growth Using New Technologies
- You Can Finally Download Instagram Data
- WordPress – 15th Anniversary
Follow Us on IG