Adobe Acquires Magento Commerce
Adobe made an announcement today that it has acquired Magento Commerce for $1.68 billion. The inclusion of the Magento Commerce Cloud will allow commerce to be integrated into the Adobe Experience Cloud flawlessly. This will provide one platform that caters to both B2B and B2C globally.
The Magento Platform merges digital commerce, order management, and predictive intelligence into a unified commerce platform that enables shopping experiences across a wide array of industries.
For more info on the announcement:
- Absolute Web Ranks Among ‘Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Florida’ Inc. 5000 Regional Series
- The Best Software for Virtual Conferences and Meetings
- Absolute Web Ranks Among Clutch’s Top Developers – Again
- What is the Impact of Coronavirus on Ecommerce Businesses?
- Ecommerce Guide: Frequently Used Terms to Know
We have some exciting news to share: Absolute Web Services…
As most experts will tell you, one of the keys…