B2B Online Miami 2018 Recap
We were honored to be a part of the B2B Online Miami conference this year. The event took place at Turnberry Isle Miami for 3 days, between November 12 and November 14. It was a successful conference, where our team met some of our current partners and clients, as well as establishing new contacts for future B2B and B2C project collaborations.
Absolute Web featured as a sponsor at the event and also exhibited at booth #109, with a part of our team, networking and showcasing past B2B work to the audience. In addition to that, Georgiy Slobodenyuk and Sergio Tabaran hosted two round-table sessions on Ecommerce Automation Strategies to Reduce Costs and Increase Revenue. We thank all participants at the table and we hope they left with useful knowledge that they can apply within their organizations.
Some of the main topics we covered are:
- Email Marketing Automation
- Personalized Search
- Product Recommendations
- Product Reviews Automation
- Social Media User-generated Content
- Customer Service Automation
- Shipping Automation
- Organization Workflow Automation
- Fraud Detection
- Omnichannel Automation
- PIM Automation
We look forward to the next year’s event and thank Worldwide Business Research for organizing a well-put conference!
- Out-of-the-box Direct to Consumer Strategies for 2020
- Absolute Web ranks in Top 100 on Clutch 1000 Global Leaders Report
- Steps to Consider Before the California Consumer Privacy Act Takes Effect in 2020
- What Does Instagram Hiding ‘Likes’ Mean for Brands and Influencers?
- Welcome to Generation Rent: Renting Clothes Is The Future
Studies show that direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands are changing the world…
New privacy protection legislation is set to go into effect…
The Rental Era has arrived. So much so, that this…