Blackberry Playbook May Support Google Apps.
We all know that Google is trying to get into everything. It does seem that whatever they touch turns to gold. Google have being trying to find a way into the mobile market and it looks like they may have found it.
Research in Motion, the makers of the Playbook, will see that the Blackberry can support some of the apps from the Google android platform. This will give customers access to more than 130,000 apps. Android has become a very popular alternative to Apple products. The company doesn’t have a tablet product and it would certainly give users other options in the market, rather than dealing only with Apple.
You can always count on Miami web design to give you the most up to date news and information regarding web design and technology. You can call us for an appointment as we are in the Miami area at (305) 937- 2526 or you can visit us at http://www.aws3.com
- Out-of-the-box Direct to Consumer Strategies for 2020
- Absolute Web ranks in Top 100 on Clutch 1000 Global Leaders Report
- Steps to Consider Before the California Consumer Privacy Act Takes Effect in 2020
- What Does Instagram Hiding ‘Likes’ Mean for Brands and Influencers?
- Welcome to Generation Rent: Renting Clothes Is The Future
Studies show that direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands are changing the world…
New privacy protection legislation is set to go into effect…
The Rental Era has arrived. So much so, that this…