You will primarily work in the Marketing Department with our Creative Team in the Miami Office!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write compelling, witty, selling, and creative copy for email marketing, landing pages, product pages, digital ads, and blogs
- Write in multiple styles, formats, and tones
- Utilize feedback/direction from the creative team-lead to generate multiple explorations with feedback
- Write compelling and grammatically clean, long-form copy as well as effective headlines, taglines, and calls to action
- Conceptualize and execute smart work that achieves clients’ objectives
- Participate and contribute in creative brainstorms and collaborative work with the Marketing/Creative Team
- Evaluate and take direction from Marketing briefs to solve business problems through creative execution
- Appraise and edit your own work, and bring a sharp eye for detail to every round of a project
- Present work confidently and clearly to clients and senior leadership
- Write copy based on strategy, concept/idea, target audience, brand, and brand guidelines
- Ensure tone and language is appropriate for brand personality
- Stay on-top-of social and cultural lingo- follow pop culture past, present, and future across various
- Excellent research skills that translate into informed and technical writing as needed
- Apply knowledge of various social media platforms/trends to writing
- 3+ years of copywriting experience at a successful D2C brand or digital marketing agency
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience writing for successful D2C brands
- Must provide a blog or portfolio that reflects skill and creative flair for writing
- Creative copywriting, grammar, spelling, written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of the difference between Web copy, email copy, social copy, blog copy, etc.
- Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest Proficiency- strong overall knowledge of the social media landscape
- Ability to turnover high-quality work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Idea person!!!!! Must be able to contribute with ideas, campaign concepts, and more.
- Follow current pop culture
- Digitally savvy
Ready to join our team? Apply Now
Miami / Los Angeles
Absolute Web Services, Miami based Ecommerce Development Company is looking to hire a full time Web Developer Specializing in Programming & Customization of E-Commerce Solutions....