We are looking for a Digital Marketing Guru who can join our team and assist our in helping our clients Grow their business utilizing a proven Digital Strategy processes and experience. Your job understand client’s business, find business opportunities, generate & execute (and or help manage) that plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Depending on experience.
Bachelor’s degree in business – or marketing-related discipline.
At least 2 years of progressive responsibility in:
- Developing integrated marketing plans
- Executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Marketing project management
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices in marketing, market segment research, consumer research, strategic planning and financial analysis.
- Ability to think creatively and independently, as well as collaboratively.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieving marketing program results
- Presenting to executives
- Writing and verbal communication
- Marketing analysis (demographics, competitive profiling, market share, consumer decision pathways)
- Excellent communication and relationship skills with all levels of executives, management and administrative staff.
- Must be highly organized and capable of developing and keeping to a project timeline.
- Experience with digital advertising and managing digital marketing content
- Experience supervising other employees
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM.
- Be aware with content strategy.
- Knowledge of best practices in digital advertising and content promotion.
- Solid working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords
Miami / Los Angeles