Absolute Web Services is looking for an eCommerce Solutions Strategist to work collaboratively with clients and our in-house team and provide marketable solutions to help our clients’ eCommerce businesses excel. The perfect candidate will be creative, experienced and passionate about helping clients design, strategize and implement solutions to their needs. Agency experience is preferred, as well as the ability to multitask and work with clients across a spectrum of fields.
- Minimum 3 years experience as an IT Solutions Strategist / Business Analyst / Product Manager or related title, preferably in an agency setting
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Technology, or a related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years hands-on experience with ecommerce, preferably with an ecommerce platform. We specialize in
- Magento Commerce, SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris), and Shopify Plus.
- Must have outstanding communication skills — written, verbal and listening
- Experience with system integrations like ERP, OMS, payment services, WMS or fulfillment, CMS, CRM and more.
- Working knowledge of general principles of open source software, SQL databases, HTML and CSS, and common web technologies integral to building seamless multi-channel experiences.
- Experience as a Product Owner using Agile and Scrum methodology for software development is preferred.
- Experience using JIRA, MeisterTask, Basecamp or other Issue and Project Tracking software is preferred.
- Experience in a client-facing role
Miami / Los Angeles
Diversity and Inclusion CommitmentAbsolute Web is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.