Absolute Web Services is seeking a goal-oriented and highly entrepreneurial Social Media Manager for our fast-growing digital marketing department, who excels at social media strategy, publishing, creative writing, and thrives on entertainment and pop-culture. A deep understanding of social voice, tone and style are essential. We are looking for a creative, analytical and strategic individual to drive awareness, engagement, and conversion through social initiatives. The position will utilize a combination of social network management, community management, guerrilla marketing, and partnership opportunities to drive the social strategy for our agency clients across different industries. Our long-term vision for this position is someone who can help us build our social media department, and bring on/manage key individuals to help us scale collaboratively with our Marketing Director.
Successful candidates will possess a deep understanding of social media tactics and strategies along with experience in overall digital marketing. This position will report to the Marketing Director and be responsible for creating and executing strategies in a fast-paced, high-volume environment across social marketing and digital channels.
Minimum 3-5+ years of concentrated experience (agency experience a big plus) with social media and digital marketing channels; proven ability to significantly drive audience growth, engagement and conversion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all social media platforms from ideation, to content creation to implementation, management and reporting.
- Drive multi-platform social strategy.
- Leads/advises on copywriting for social posts, landing pages, email marketing, and web content.
- Develop social strategy for new product launches and always-on social content programming.
- Conceive, create and execute innovative marketing campaigns, programs and promotions that grow membership, engagement, drive revenue and deliver on our clients objectives.
- Develop engaging social content for the brand. Strong storytelling, creative thinking, with an eye for social and viral content that will resonate and engage our clients target audience.
- Create and maintain social media, digital and content calendar. Executes social media publishing and content strategies, ensuring that all posts are accurate and punctual.
- Partner with creative, brand marketing, and product development to support key messages for each channel to support brand objectives, key products & product launches.
- Creatively and proactively engages consumers online to drive favorable affinity for our clients.
- Also handles all community management efforts including listening and response.
- Responsible for providing timely reporting of KPIs and analytical understanding of campaign results and insights with actionable suggestions on a weekly basis.
- Presents ROI recaps for major programs.
- Identify and own emerging platforms strategy and execution. Stay apprised of emerging technologies, trends and industry news that aligns with the brand goals and objectives.
- Monitors competitors and social media leaders to see how other brands leverage new technologies.
- Develop and manage third party relationships with influencers and brand partners.
- Passion, experience, and current with pop culture, industry and entertainment trends.
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios. Also stays on top of whatever is “next”.
- Multi-tasker who is well organized, possesses high attention to detail and impeccable written and oral presentation skills
- Strong understanding of native and outside analytics (Google Analytics, Facebook, Sprout, etc).
- Basic photo editing skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Creative thinker who can be both innovative while execution oriented
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines.
Miami / Los Angeles