Content, Content, Content
Lately websites have had to re-think and redo their content so that it doesn’t clash with Google and their new algorithms and still rank highly.
Googles algorithm penalizes any duplicate content or poor content on websites by reducing their page ranking. Websites like Ezine articles, Article base and Hubpages saw an 80% drop in their organic performance index during February.
Drops in ranking like this can devastate a company or website. Where as your website might have been on page one for a search, it could now be six or seven pages back on a search. Google is trying its best to make sure that its users can expect quality content with its search results with out having to sift through inaccurate duplicate content.
- How to Win at Pinterest: Best Practices + Tips
- Want to Build Brand Loyalty? Listen to Your Customers
- We’ve Been Named the First Ecommerce Agency in South Florida to Reach Shopify Plus Partner Status
- How to Encourage User Generated Content and Why It Matters
- Modifying Your Ecommerce Merchandising Strategy During COVID-19
- Connecting With Your Audience Without Going ‘Live’
Now, more than ever, we are seeing the importance of…
If you’re a frequent user of Instagram, you probably can’t…
We have some exciting news to share: Absolute Web Services…