Content, Content, Content
Lately websites have had to re-think and redo their content so that it doesn’t clash with Google and their new algorithms and still rank highly.
Googles algorithm penalizes any duplicate content or poor content on websites by reducing their page ranking. Websites like Ezine articles, Article base and Hubpages saw an 80% drop in their organic performance index during February.
Drops in ranking like this can devastate a company or website. Where as your website might have been on page one for a search, it could now be six or seven pages back on a search. Google is trying its best to make sure that its users can expect quality content with its search results with out having to sift through inaccurate duplicate content.
- Out-of-the-box Direct to Consumer Strategies for 2020
- Absolute Web ranks in Top 100 on Clutch 1000 Global Leaders Report
- Steps to Consider Before the California Consumer Privacy Act Takes Effect in 2020
- What Does Instagram Hiding ‘Likes’ Mean for Brands and Influencers?
- Welcome to Generation Rent: Renting Clothes Is The Future
Studies show that direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands are changing the world…
New privacy protection legislation is set to go into effect…
The Rental Era has arrived. So much so, that this…