Content, Content, Content
Lately websites have had to re-think and redo their content so that it doesn’t clash with Google and their new algorithms and still rank highly.
Googles algorithm penalizes any duplicate content or poor content on websites by reducing their page ranking. Websites like Ezine articles, Article base and Hubpages saw an 80% drop in their organic performance index during February.
Drops in ranking like this can devastate a company or website. Where as your website might have been on page one for a search, it could now be six or seven pages back on a search. Google is trying its best to make sure that its users can expect quality content with its search results with out having to sift through inaccurate duplicate content.
- Absolute Web Ranks Among ‘Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Florida’ Inc. 5000 Regional Series
- The Best Software for Virtual Conferences and Meetings
- Absolute Web Ranks Among Clutch’s Top Developers – Again
- What is the Impact of Coronavirus on Ecommerce Businesses?
- Ecommerce Guide: Frequently Used Terms to Know
We have some exciting news to share: Absolute Web Services…
As most experts will tell you, one of the keys…