Hotmail Launches New Type of Email Accounts
Hotmail is launching a new feature for people who need lots of e-mail accounts. The feature lets anyone create multiple e-mail accounts that can be read, responded to, and managed from their everyday e-mail inbox.
The idea is to give users a safe way to provide third parties with an e-mail address, without giving up their favorite addresses, which, if compromised, can result in people ending that particular account.
Microsoft’s Hotmail uses some of its existing technologies like account sign-up, message filtering, and multiple e-mail address integration to give users these aliases within the same account. Each user can create up to five aliases, any of which can be deleted and replaced with another at any time. Eventually, Microsoft will increase that limit to 15 aliases per account.
Miami web design feels that this is a great way to manage your email all in one place in a user friendly format. We are going to try it and let you know how it goes!
- B2B Marketplace DesignRush Ranks Absolute Web as ‘Top 29 Florida Web Design Companies of 2019’
- Absolute Web Named 2019 UpCity Local Excellence Award Winner in Miami
- Why The ‘Influencer Hating’ Ice-Cream Truck Owner Resonated So Well With The Public
- Absolute Web awarded “Best Web Designers” and “Best Branding Agencies” by Expertise
- The Best Subscription Solutions for Shopify
B2B Marketplace DesignRush Ranks Absolute Web as ‘Top 29 Florida…
Absolute Web Named 2019 UpCity Local Excellence Award Winner in Miami Absolute…
You may have heard about the influencer hating ice cream…
Since our founding in 1999, our goal has consistently been…