Hotmail Launches New Type of Email Accounts
Hotmail is launching a new feature for people who need lots of e-mail accounts. The feature lets anyone create multiple e-mail accounts that can be read, responded to, and managed from their everyday e-mail inbox.
The idea is to give users a safe way to provide third parties with an e-mail address, without giving up their favorite addresses, which, if compromised, can result in people ending that particular account.
Microsoft’s Hotmail uses some of its existing technologies like account sign-up, message filtering, and multiple e-mail address integration to give users these aliases within the same account. Each user can create up to five aliases, any of which can be deleted and replaced with another at any time. Eventually, Microsoft will increase that limit to 15 aliases per account.
Miami web design feels that this is a great way to manage your email all in one place in a user friendly format. We are going to try it and let you know how it goes!
- Absolute Web Ranks Among ‘Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Florida’ Inc. 5000 Regional Series
- The Best Software for Virtual Conferences and Meetings
- Absolute Web Ranks Among Clutch’s Top Developers – Again
- What is the Impact of Coronavirus on Ecommerce Businesses?
- Ecommerce Guide: Frequently Used Terms to Know
We have some exciting news to share: Absolute Web Services…
As most experts will tell you, one of the keys…