“Like” our Website to Win $125 Amazon Gift Card!
Congratulations to Alexandra Johnson who was the big winner of our last contest for a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
Now, we are moving on to a slightly bigger contest: now you have the chance to win $125 Amazon Gift Card! The rules, once again, are very simple!
1) Visit www.absolutewebservices.com
2) Scroll to the button of the homepage and locate the “Like” button for Facebook.
3) While logged in to Facebook click the “like” button, and a text box to leave a comment will pop up. Be sure to leave a comment letting us know who sent you by commenting.
4) That’s it!
In one week on 11/27, we will tally who sent the most “likes” our way (no random drawing this time, guys!) and that person will receive a $125 Amazon Gift Card. It’s that simple!
If you have any questions, please comment below and we will respond promptly. Good luck everyone!
Contest Notes: We will be rewarding this gift card to the person that send the most “likes” on our WEBSITE. We have already held a contest to “like” our Facebook page, and we held a random drawing to choose the winner for that contest. This contest is 100% based on rewarding the person that brings the most “likes” to our Website, not our Facebook Page. If you scroll to the bottom of www.absolutewebservices.com, you will see an opportunity to “like” our website. Following that, you will automatically be prompted to “comment” and mention the person that sent you. We will be tallying the “likes” on our web page, and the person that sends the most people our way will be the winner. You have until 12pm on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 to continue sending “likes to our page.”
PLEASE, feel free to email us at info (at) aws3.com or comment on this post with any questions regarding this contest.
- Why The ‘Influencer Hating’ Ice-Cream Truck Owner Resonated So Well With The Public
- Absolute Web awarded “Best Web Designers” and “Best Branding Agencies” by Expertise
- The Best Subscription Solutions for Shopify
- Absolute Web Awarded “Top Developer in Florida” by Clutch
- Absolute Web Services Ranked Top Developer in Clutch’s 2019 B2B Report
You may have heard about the influencer hating ice cream…
Since our founding in 1999, our goal has consistently been…