“Like” our Website to Win $125 Amazon Gift Card!
Congratulations to Alexandra Johnson who was the big winner of our last contest for a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
Now, we are moving on to a slightly bigger contest: now you have the chance to win $125 Amazon Gift Card! The rules, once again, are very simple!
1) Visit www.absolutewebservices.com
2) Scroll to the button of the homepage and locate the “Like” button for Facebook.
3) While logged in to Facebook click the “like” button, and a text box to leave a comment will pop up. Be sure to leave a comment letting us know who sent you by commenting.
4) That’s it!
In one week on 11/27, we will tally who sent the most “likes” our way (no random drawing this time, guys!) and that person will receive a $125 Amazon Gift Card. It’s that simple!
If you have any questions, please comment below and we will respond promptly. Good luck everyone!
Contest Notes: We will be rewarding this gift card to the person that send the most “likes” on our WEBSITE. We have already held a contest to “like” our Facebook page, and we held a random drawing to choose the winner for that contest. This contest is 100% based on rewarding the person that brings the most “likes” to our Website, not our Facebook Page. If you scroll to the bottom of www.absolutewebservices.com, you will see an opportunity to “like” our website. Following that, you will automatically be prompted to “comment” and mention the person that sent you. We will be tallying the “likes” on our web page, and the person that sends the most people our way will be the winner. You have until 12pm on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 to continue sending “likes to our page.”
PLEASE, feel free to email us at info (at) aws3.com or comment on this post with any questions regarding this contest.
- Connecting With Your Audience Without Going ‘Live’
- Absolute Web Ranks Among ‘Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Florida’ Inc. 5000 Regional Series
- The Best Software for Virtual Conferences and Meetings
- Absolute Web Ranks Among Clutch’s Top Developers – Again
- What is the Impact of Coronavirus on Ecommerce Businesses?
If you’re a frequent user of Instagram, you probably can’t…
We have some exciting news to share: Absolute Web Services…
As most experts will tell you, one of the keys…