What is the Sandbox?
No – not the sandbox in the kid’s playground down the street, we are referring to the Google sandbox! You might have come across the Google sandbox and wondered what it was about.
Sometimes a newly created site does not show up on search engines immediately and can take up to a year to show up. Other times a website can disappear from searches altogether.
This is called the sand box effect. Google has put this website in the ‘sandbox’ to make sure it is worthy of being indexed. Google does this for a few reasons. One of the primary reasons is to discourage quickie spamming sites from getting top places in search rankings. These sites are taking away from more quality sites with relevant information.
There are many ways to avoid the sandbox effect. Using the experience and knowledge of www.aws3.com , our web design firm can make sure that your website is designed properly with the correct search engine optimization to eliminate problems with Google and get the results that you need.
- The Top 5 Tips to Mastering SMS Marketing
- Should Your Brand be on TikTok?
- Women of eCommerce: A Virtual Event
- Part 3: Everything You Need to Know to Operate Your Own Multi-Vendor Marketplace
- Part 2: Your Guide to Multi-Vendor Marketplace Platforms for 2020
- Part 1: Covid-19, a Catalyst for Multi-Vendor Marketplaces
One of the first and most important steps when building…